[Birdarenaemployees] Staff Shirts and Paperwork

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 10 09:20:01 EDT 2012

Everyone,

The new staff shirts have come in! If you have not yet gotten a shirt, please stop in the office sometime in the next two days between 9am-5pm and retrieve yours from the secretary.

If you have not yet finished filling out your paperwork, please come do that in the office ASAP.

Also, if you are First Aid/CPR certified but we do not have your cards on file, please bring your cards into the office so we can make a copy of them. If you are not First Aid/CPR certified, we will be having a class in the next couple of weeks that you must attend to become certified. I will give you more details once they are finalized.

Thank you,

Talli Topp