[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Staff Evaluations

Ramos, Gabriel gr310608 at ohio.edu
Tue May 1 13:00:30 EDT 2012

Dear Bird Arena Employees,
Starting next week we will begin our mandatory yearly staff evaluations with Dan Morris. It will be a ten minute long one-on-one meeting to discuss any concerns that you have had working here over the past year so that appropriate changes can be made. It will also consist of a paper evaluation. Please call (740) 593-4623 no later than Thursday May 3rd by 5:00 p.m. to make an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gabriel Ramos – Practicum Student Bird Arena