[Birdarenaemployees] Please Read!

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 29 19:46:47 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

We are in need of a few employees to come into the rink tomorrow to help out moping the bleachers. I know that it does not sound like the most fun thing to do on a Friday morning, but we really need your help, and keep in mind you will get paid for your time.

Please let me know ASAP if you are willing to come in and help out tomorrow!

Also, there is an opportunity to work with the Copperheads this summer. The Copperheads are a summer baseball league, and you would be assisting the concessions manager. If you are a Sports Management Major or are just interested, please let me know!

Thank you,

Talli