[Birdarenaemployees] Graduating Employees

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:04:50 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

Please respond to this e-mail if you are graduating or are planning on not returning to Bird Arena in the Fall so that you can be taken off of the list serve.

Also, if you were not aware, Emily graduated and is leaving in a week, so I will be taking over for her as Events Manager. So, if you have any problems or questions, please e-mail me and I will help you out.

Supervisors in Training: Just another reminder that we will be having a meeting this Thursday at 7:10-8pm to go over how you are being trained.

Thank you,

Talli Topp