[Birdarenaemployees] Spring Availability Due

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:28:40 EDT 2012

Please remember to have your availability to me by the end of the day today 3/23/12. There are limited hours this quarter so not everyone is guaranteed shifts. The form is attached. Fill it out save it then reattach it to an email and email it back to me. I will not except any screen shots or written out schedules it needs to be in the attached format.

Emily