[Birdarenaemployees] Ice schedule

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 1 13:13:01 EST 2012

Attached is the ice schedule for this weekend. For the Saturday HVZ on Ice gaming the pro shop, concessions and the supervisor will need all need to work. The Towse rental only needs the supervisor to work. If you have any questions about when you need to work or if you need to work please let me know.

I still need a skate guard for the Rental on Friday from 6:00-9:00pm

Emily