[Birdarenaemployees] Open Shift Opportunities

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 5 16:15:46 EDT 2012

All,

The Hell Betties Roller Derby Team will be having a bout on Saturday, June 23rd. For the event we will be in need of a full hockey staff. Please e-mail me if you are interested in working.

For RA's you will need to be here no later than 5:30pm on Saturday and the event will go until 10pm.

For the Supes, there are going to be two shifts, one will go from 3:30pm-7:30pm to open the doors for the roller derby girls. And the second shift will go from 7:30-10pm. Please let me know if you are interested in either or both of these shifts.

Also, the Hell Betties have requested the facility this Friday the 8th, Friday the 15th, and Monday the 18th all from 6-8pm. They will be in need of a supe for all of these times, please let me know if you are available for any of these times, especially this Friday!

I understand many of you will not be in town, but if you will be staying in Athens over the summer, this is a great opportunity to make a few extra bucks!

Thank you,

Talli Topp