[Birdarenaemployees] Extra work hours

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 16 11:22:41 EST 2012

If you did not receive as many hours as you would have liked I have a few ways to earn a few more hours.
There is a need for people to work Friday mornings doing basic maintenance such as cleaning the rink glass, benches and other small tasks. This shift would be weekly and go from 7:30am until noon at the latest. This shift is a great way to learn more about the rink.

I also need up to four people to help with midnight meltdown set up from 9:30-10:30pm on the nights of midnight meltdowns (Jan 28th,  Feb 4th, Feb 18th).  You would just help with setting the lights and decorations up.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in working during either of these opportunities.

Emily