[Birdarenaemployees] Skating Class Teachers NEEDED

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:12:41 EST 2012

Hey Everyone,
I hope winter break was a nice vacation for you all.  With winter classes
starting January 3rd we are still in need of people to teach 3 of our
skating classes.  We need teachers for 9-10 10-11 and 12-1 on Tuesday and
Thursdays this quarter.  If you are interested please send me an email ASAP
at brittonspark at gmail.com with your name time and PID number. If this is
your first time teaching you receive academic credit or if you have taught
a class before you will be paid for your help.

Thanks!

--

Britton Spark

Ohio University 2012 M.A of Design

Graduate Assistant, Bird Arena

****

Bird Arena

102 Oxbow Trail

Athens, OH 45701

Telephone: 740.597.1440

Mobile: 609.276.2400

Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com

www.ohio.edu/recreation

www.brittonspark.com

"The best student-centered learningexperience in America"