[Birdarenaemployees] Spring Break Shifts

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:54:43 EST 2012

I wanted to remind everyone that shifts go up until the last day of Winter quarter which is March 16th. Please plan your spring break plans around your work schedule.

There are hours during spring break and limited hours during spring quarter so Please let me know if you are interested in working during spring break or during spring quarter.

I also wanted to remind you that all Manager applications need to be turned in by this Friday. Open positions are Pro Shop, Events and Office.

Emily