[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Staff

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:16:39 EST 2012

Good Morning Bird Arena Staff,

I hope this email finds you well. Now that we have wrapped up The CSCHL
Tournament and Sibs Weekend I would like to take a second to thank all of
you who had a part in making last weekend a success.  I know it was a bit
hectic at times but our staff made all the events run as smoothly as
possible especially midnight meltdown, which was our best one yet!

We have been receiving emails from visiting teams from the tournament
thanking all of us for the hard work done.  Robert Morris's head coach sent
a particularly kind email I thought I'd share with you all since it is
about you too,

"Please accept my thanks on behalf of Robert Morris University-Il for
hosting the CSCHL Playoffs.  The job you and your staff did was tremendous.
It was beyond well-organized, we were made very welcome upon arrival, and
we felt the support of your staff throughout our stay.

I am familiar with the amount of work that goes into staging a tournament
of this size and import, and we are very appreciative of all you did.

Best wishes!

Coach Adrahtas

Robert Morris University-IL"

This just goes to show you that all of your handwork does not go unnoticed
by our patrons and visitors.

With that being said I would like to announce the new employee of the week,
Martin Jensen.  Martin has been selected as our employee of the week after
being recognized by his peers for his hard work and dedication at Bird
Arena.  Please stop by and grab your dominoes gift certificate.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks,

Britton

--

Britton Spark

Ohio University 2012 M.A of Design

Graduate Assistant, Bird Arena

****

Bird Arena

102 Oxbow Trail

Athens, OH 45701

Telephone: 740.597.1440

Mobile: 609.276.2400

Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com

www.ohio.edu/recreation

www.brittonspark.com

"The best student-centered learningexperience in America"