[Birdarenaemployees] Shifts next weekend

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:20:21 EST 2012

Tournament Game Shifts
        Friday February 17th
        Floater South Door      Team Door       Cashier Supe
12:00-1:00pm    Emily   Mandy   Keanu   Rachel  Morse
1:00-2:00pm     Emily   Mandy   Keanu   Rachel  Morse
2:00-3:00pm     Emily   Mandy   Keanu   Rachel  Morse
3:00-3:30pm     Emily   Mandy   Keanu   Rachel  Morse
3:30-4:00pm             Tyler
4:00-5:00pm             White
5:00-6:00pm             Tyler
6:00-7:00pm             White

These are the shifts that are still open for the Tournament next weekend.
        Saturday February 18th
        Floater South Door      Team Door       Cashier
3:00-4:00pm     Kelli   Megan   MacKenzie       Elise Lindsay
4:00-5:00pm     Kelli   Marcun  MacKenzie       Elise Lindsay
5:00-6:00pm     Kelli   Megan   MacKenzie       Elise Lindsay
6:00-6:30pm     Kelli   Marcum  MacKenzie       Elise Lindsay

        Sunday February 19th
        Floater South Door      Team Door       Cashier West door       Olympia door
11:00-12:00pm           Megan   Mandy
12:00-1:00pm            Marcum  Mandy
1:00-2:00pm             Megan   Mandy
2:00-3:00pm             Marcum  Mandy

Please let me know if you would like any of these open shifts. I will assigning people to the shift if I do not have enough people volunteering to work.

Emily