[Birdarenaemployees] Dec 24-30 Shift Info...IMPORTANT

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:49:50 EST 2012

All,

To those of you enjoying your break with family, I hope you have a
wonderful holiday season w/ your families and friends.

To those of you scheduled for freestyle or private hockey between the dates
of Dec 24th and Dec 30th you no longer have to work, those shifts have been
removed from the schedule for that week.  This does not effect any of the
rec skates though.  If you have any questions just shoot me an email and I
will answer promptly.

Thanks!

Happy Hollidays

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation