[Birdarenaemployees] Many Things

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:27:56 EDT 2012

Everyone,

Greg needs 10 people to come in tomorrow at 2pm to tape the ice. If you are available and interested in helping out, please contact Greg at gregory.leff at gmail.com<mailto:gregory.leff at gmail.com>.

Don't forget this Sunday, August 26th from 6-8pm we will be having an all staff meeting in Walter 235. Please bring a pen and a piece of paper to the meeting to write down important information. Also, if you have a laptop, please bring that to the meeting as well, so I can assist you with any problems you are having with WhenToWork.

Also, please remember we have a Staff Rec Skate and Cookout on Wednesday, August 27th from 6-8pm. At this cookout we will also be going through area specific training, so it is very important that everyone is in attendance. Please let me know if you will not be able to make it to the training so you can be trained independently.

Thank you,

Talli Topp