[Birdarenaemployees] Summer/Fall Secretaries Needed

Snyder, Mackenzie ms185408 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:19:46 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

The office is in need of a few new secretaries to begin this summer or in the fall.  We primarily need people who can begin working this summer, but we may also need someone to begin in the fall.  I have attached an application form for the office administrative assistant position.  Please fill out the form if you are interested and turn it into my mailbox in the Bird Arena office by April 20th.

Let me know if there are any questions about the position or the application.

Thanks!

MacKenzie Snyder
614-202-1530
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College student
Communication Sciences and Disorders major
National Student Speech, Language, and Hearing Association President
Alpha Phi Omega Vice President of Service