[Birdarenaemployees] Open shifts

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:30:56 EDT 2011

I still have two open shifts for Saturday

Operating the south door

Operating the west door

Please let me know if you are interested in working them. The shifts are not every weekend they are only when the OU D1 team is home for games.

Don't forget shifts also start tomorrow.

I have also attached the ice schedule for the rest of the weekend or you can check it on blackboard if you can not open the attachment.

Emily