[Birdarenaemployees] Winter break work Information

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:53:25 EDT 2011

For anyone who is going to be here over break and is interested in working please let me know. We will be doing availability a little differently over break since a lot of people leave for weeks at a time. I need to know the dates of when you will be in Athens and available to work and the dates when you will not be available to work. Below is an example of what I need you to send me.
Name: Emily Oberlin
Dates I can work: November 22-Dec 20
Schedule of when I am available to work while I am in Athens (Monday-Sunday):
Monday 5:00-10:00pm
Tuesday 3:00-7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am-10:00pm
Sunday: anytime
Class Monday-Friday 8:00am-1:00pm
Dates I can NOT work: Dec  21-Dec 30th
Areas I am interested in working: Concessions, Events, Pro shop
* The schedule will be in two week increments and it starts November 23rd through Jan 3rd. That means your shift will change ever two weeks.
*If you have any questions email me or ask your supervisor. If you are not going to be here over break you do not need to send me anything back regarding this email.

Emily