[Birdarenaemployees] Intersession Schedule

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 27 19:27:02 EST 2011

Intersession Employees,

If there are any problems with the schedule that has been given out I need an email sent to me ASAP in order to fix any conflicting scheduling problems that people may have. Also if anyone's schedule has changed please send me an updated schedule of dates and times when you can/cannot work. Please feel free to send me an email with other schedule issues you need to have resolved.

Supervisors:
    Supes that will be in Athens need to attend a supervisor meeting on Thursday Dec 1st at 1:00pm at Bird.

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and thank you again for those of you who worked the rec skate,

Emily