[Birdarenaemployees] Intersession Schedule

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:38:33 EST 2011

Intersession Staff,

RA's: I have the rec. skate schedule complete for the next two weeks. Please look over it and be sure you understand when you work. If you are not trained in an area that you have been scheduled please email, text or call the manager so that you can become trained before your shift.

    -The Pro Shop and Concession schedule should be out shortly

Maintenance: I attached Greg's schedule, let him know if there are any problems.

Supervisors:  The supervisor schedule is complete for all of intersession, but shifts may change depending on when people learn to cut. If you are close to being done with Olympia training please get it done so you can pick up more hours.

I will also be uploading the schedules to blackboard so look there if you can not open the excel document. Also be sure that you look through both tabs on the bottom of the document.

Emily Oberlin