[Birdarenaemployees] Employee of the week

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:45:35 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is off to a great start of their week.  I am writing to
inform everyone that Josh Gordon is our new employee off the week.

Josh helped out big time when it came to helping fix the Olympia and
staying late when the chain broke. Without the Olympia the rink is at a
stand still and because of his good worth ethic and willingness to help
everything worked out.

So thank you Josh and come into the office to pick up your gift card for
one free domino's pizza.

Also just a reminder that everyone is responsible for their shifts up until
Nov. 22, so find a sub if you need one but everyone is responsible up until
that date.

Have a great rest of the week everyone and keep up the good work.

--

Britton Spark

Ohio University 2012 M.A of Design

Graduate Assistant, Bird Arena

****

Bird Arena

102 Oxbow Trail

Athens, OH 45701

Telephone: 740.597.1440

Mobile: 609.276.2400

Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com

www.brittonspark.com

www.ohio.edu/recreation

"The best student-centered learningexperience in America"

**