[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Staff

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Wed May 4 11:38:12 EDT 2011

Greetings Bird Arena Staff,

First off, I would like to congratulate the following promoted staff members:

Graduate Assistant

*         Britton Spark - Bird Arena

Manager

*         Jalisa Elkins - Concessions

*         Parker DeWeese - LTS

Supervisor

*         Jenn Grobe

*         Anthony Aerni

*         Brad Koch

*         Talli Topp

*         Daniella Norris

We are still looking for more supervisors and we need to fill the Maintenance Manager position.  If you are interested in either, please stop by the main office and fill out a promotion application.

Next week May 9th - 12th between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm daily we are conducting evaluation and exiting interviews.  Please call the Bird Arena receptionist to make an appointment.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Daniel N Morris
Ohio University
Interim Director Bird Ice Arena
Head Coach Men's Ice Hockey