[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Info

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:16:35 EDT 2011

I hope everyone's break went well,

I need a few things from everyone before the close of the season. Please get this information to me by next week April 10th.

1) If you are not returning to Bird in the fall of next year please let me know so we can hire someone to replace your position.

2) If you are returning I would appreciate it if you would also let me know.

3) If you are going to be out of the country and unavailable to contact over summer let me know so I know why you are not responding to e-mails.

Emily