[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Information

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 11 16:38:06 EST 2011

Reminders:

Shifts are over Friday of Finals week 3/18/11.

* Missing a shift on finals week is a legitimate reason for termination

-The last rec skate is this Sunday 3/13/11 so if you have a rec skate shift you will no longer need to come in after the 13th.

-All learn to play hockey shifts are over

-Please check the ice schedule if there is confusion about when you need to be at work. I have attached the ice schedule.

-The spring break schedule will be out on Tuesday

There is an open shift this coming Monday 3/14/11 from 5:30-8:15 Let me know if you would like it

Emily