[Birdarenaemployees] CPR and First Aid

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 25 17:19:41 EST 2011

I do not have the following people on file for having certifications.

If you are certified then you will need to call the red cross and have them send you an e-mail or mail your needed cards or bring me some verification that you are certified.

If you have been previously certified and would like to challenge the test and become re-certified  please contact me.

All shifts of employees who are not certified will be open to certified employees on Monday  Jan. 31st unless you contact me by this Friday.

Need to be First Aid and CPR certified
Supervisors
Leann Gilley
Greg Leff