[Birdarenaemployees] Help with Learn to Skate Needed

Richardson, Caitlin cr240206 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:01:38 EST 2011

 Hi Bird Arena Staff-
    Parker and I are currently on the hunt for people who are able to skate who may be able to help out with the learn to skate program. The synchronized skating team will be out of town on Saturday February 5th as well as February 12th and therefore we will be missing a majority of our staff.
    Our Learn to Skate is on Saturdays from 9:50am-10:50am at a rate of $10 and hour. Those working would be required to be at the rink at 9:35am and stay until all the skates are returned to the skate room. Coaching abilities include turns, stroking, crossovers, basic falling down and getting up, backward skating, etc. We will be holding a help session a couple of days prior to the sessions that will act as a coaching 101 to the skating terms.
    Please contact me if you are able to help out with one or both of these sessions.
    We would really appreciate anything.
---
Caitlin Richardson
Skating Director Bird Arena
Athens Figure Skating Club & OU Learn to Skate
(O) 740-597-1458
SkatingBirdArena at gmail.com