[Birdarenaemployees] New Schedule

Staehely, Matthew ms317910 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 14:46:33 EST 2011

I apologize, but we have had some mishaps with the schedule.  I have attached a new schedule, and I have gone over the availabilities again and there shouldn't be any problems.  If you have already signed off on your shifts you do not have to come in again, but if you have not, you need to get in to sign off on them asap.

Thanks and let me know if there are any more problems.

Matt Staehely
Bird Arena- Grad Assistant
Head Coach Men's Hockey D-II
Ohio University