[Birdarenaemployees] Coaching: Learn to Play Hockey

Bachynski, Derek db129410 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 11:33:02 EST 2011

Hello Everyone!

Happy New Year! Hope you all enjoyed your break.  This is Derek Bachynski.  Once again, I will be in charge of the Learn to Play Hockey program this quarter and am looking to put together a coaching staff once again.  I appreciated the help last quarter.  Please email me ASAP when and if you can help out.  The dates and times are listed below so please check your schedules and let me know.

The sessions are:

MONDAYS/WEDNESDAYS: 6:15-7:05PM  JANUARY 17th - MARCH 9th

TUESDAYS/THURSDAYS: 6:30-7:20PM JANUARY 18th - MARCH 10th

NOTE: This is a chance to earn more hours.  There is a hockey part and there is a skating part.  If you do not have experience with hockey you can direct your focus on teaching kids how to skate.

Your help and experience would be greatly appreciated!

Derek Bachynski
Assistant Coach
Men's Hockey
Bird Arena