[Birdarenaemployees] Spring break shifts

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:21:55 EST 2011

Please let me know if you will be here over spring break. There are a few shifts over break that will need to be covered and I would like to have the schedule done by Friday so let me know by Friday if you will be here.

I also need to know who will want to work spring quarter, there are only a few shift the first few weeks of the quarter but who ever gets me there availability that fits into the schedule will get the shifts.

Emily