[Birdarenaemployees] I need a sub for Saturday.. please!

Crenshaw, Sierra sc123507 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 2 22:43:04 EST 2011

 Hello Bird Arena RA employees,

I need to find someone to take my shift on Saturday for me this weekend. I have special family plans to go out of town for the weekend that I really can't miss. I sent all the RA's (all but the one's who are already working) a text earlier today saying the same thing as this email and I've only heard back from a couple of people that cannot take the shift. The plans I have are really important to me so if you take the shift for me I'd be sure to return the favor & take one of your shifts when you really need it!

Here's some info on the shift:
-It's this Saturday, February 5th
-Midnight Meltdown shift (oOoo so much fun)
-It's the Cashiers position in the skate room
-The shift is from 10:30pm - 12:30am
   So you would need to get there around 10 - 10:15pm and stay until about 1am

It's a really easy shift since it's not too long and I would be sure to pick up a shift for YOU if you can help me out!
I am trying to leave town early on Friday so the sooner you can let me know if you can help or not... the better! Email, call or text me.    740-590-4928

Thanks,
Sierra Crenshaw