[Birdarenaemployees] Winter Quarter

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 28 11:55:51 EST 2011

Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in 2012!

As you know, winter is upon us and while some of you have been kicking back, relaxing and enjoying these last few weeks away from Athens, Bird Arena has had its doors open for business.  The cold weather has been bringing in patrons and with the students coming back we need our staff to be ready to go ASAP!

We want to give our patrons the quality experience they deserve.  Our winter quarter in-service meeting, scheduled for January 2nd at 6 PM, location TBD, will give us all the opportunity to get back into the swing of things.  When we finalize the location you will be notified.

Also, in order to make the transition from winter break to winter quarter as smooth as possible, please send your availability in to Emily Oberlin pronto.

I look forward to seeing  everyone Sunday evening!

[cid:image001.png at 01CCC555.82059E00]
Daniel N Morris
Director - Bird Ice Arena
Head Coach Men's Ice Hockey