[Birdarenaemployees] Events Availability

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:49:41 EST 2011

I forgot to attach the attachment, here it is

Please fill out the events availability if you are interested in working OU Hockey games, Recreational Skating or Midnight melt downs. There will be 4 Midnight melt Downs that are from 10:30pm-12:00pm on Saturdays. Please have your availability in to me by December 28th. There are two options for filling out the availability.

1)      You can download the attached availability form, fill it out using excel, save it and send it back to me as an attachment

-or-

2)      The form is on blackboard and can be downloaded, filled out using excel, saved then sent back to me as an attachment in an email.

a.       To find the availability on blackboard

                                                              i.      Go to Bird Arenas “Main Page”

                                                            ii.      Click “Content” on the left option bar

                                                          iii.      Click “Winter Quarter Availability” it is a folder

                                                          iv.      Click the “Events Availability” and download it

                                                            v.      Save the file and fill it out

                                                          vi.      Email the completed file to me as an attachment. My email is eo348106 at ohio.edu<mailto:eo348106 at ohio.edu>

Emily