[Birdarenaemployees] Pro shop manager

Adam McHugh mcq.adam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:57:25 EDT 2011

Emily,

I was hired by Mr. Morris earlier this summer. He said that I would be
qualified to work in the pro shop, concessions, or as a learn-to-skate
instructor. I have worked at the local ice rinks (Chillers) in Columbus for
the past two years, and the Hockey Stop, a pro shop, for  the past 3 years.
If the position of Pro Shop Manager is not applied for soon enough, I would
gladly apply for the promotion. Being a freshman, studying engineering, and
hoping to play hockey I may have a  tough schedule ahead of me, however, if
the position is not filled I would apply. Are there certain qualifications
to become the Pro Shop Manager such as, year in school (junior, senior,
etc.), or a history in business, or past work experience at Bird Arena?

Just trying to help out, let me know about any further information.

Thanks,
Adam McHugh
6147744211
Mcq.Adam at gmail.com