[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Staff meeting

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 26 13:34:11 EDT 2011

Our beginning of the year staff meeting will be on September 8th at 7:00 pm and will go until around 9:00 pm. Please be sure to bring your schedule with you so that you can fill out an availability sheet. You will need to wear closed toe shoes. We will be going over the staff handbook then everyone will have the chance to get on the ice and skate so be sure to have socks or bring your own skates. We will be providing hotdogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers and other concession items as well. We will be doing staff pictures and distributing staff shirts during the meeting.

Emily Oberlin