[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Fall Information

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 17 21:32:19 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

             I hope your summer has been fun. I have received a few requests for information about the upcoming Fall quarter work schedule. I have not set specific dates and times for staff training or CPR and First Aid training but please remember that they will most likely take place within the first few weeks/weekends of the Fall quarter so be sure to keep your schedule open. I should have all of the dates and times figured out by this coming Tuesday 8/23/2011. If you are a new employee and are already CPR and First Aid certified please make sure the office has a copy of your certification as soon as you get back into Athens. Or fax your certification into the office at 740-593-0777.  Please feel free to email me if you have any other questions about the upcoming year.

Emily Oberlin