[Birdarenaemployees] OPEN SHIFTS - PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!

Staehely, Matthew ms317910 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:03:10 EDT 2011

ALL BIRD ARENA EMPLOYEES

There are still a few open shifts for events coming up.  The Cat's Eye tournament is also going on this weekend.  I am going to need a supe and an RA to work the open shifts.  The shifts that are available are highlighted in yellow. I will try and send out updated schedules as I get some of the spots filled.

Please let me know if you can work and what shifts you would like.  Please feel free to take as many as you can.  I need these filled quickly.

Thanks!!

Matt Staehely
Bird Arena- Grad Assistant
Head Coach Men's Hockey D-II