[Birdarenaemployees] Learn to Play Hockey Coaches?

Bachynski, Derek db129410 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 29 17:27:42 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

This is Derek Bachynski.  I will be in charge of the Learn to Play Hockey program this year.  I was wondering if there is anyone that is interested in coaching the sessions to earn more hours?  There is a hockey part and there is a skating part each session.  So if you not interested in hockey you can concentrate on teaching kids how to skate.

The sessions are:

MONDAYS.WEDNESDAYS: 6:15-7:05PM OCTOBER 11th - DECEMBER 1st

TUESDAYS/THURSDAYS: 6:00-7:05pm OCTOBER 12th - DECEMBER 2nd

I am looking for full commitments so I can put a coaching team together.  Please email me back ASAP if you are interested.  Your help and experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Derek Bachynski
Assistant Coach
Men's Hockey