[Birdarenaemployees] Olympia Ride Along

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 21 18:25:00 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I spoke with a few of you about Olympia training and I have put a sign up sheet in the office for the rest of this week's cuts. Supes who need training take priority over RA's. Moe needs you guys to be trained by October 1. Make sure that you are keeping record of you ride alongs in the Olympia training log. Actual driving is only allowed to be done with a few people. When you are to that point notify me or Dan Morris and we can set you up to drive myself, him, or another experienced Olympia driver.

Cheers,

Matt Bange
Maintenance Manager
Bird Arena