[Birdarenaemployees] Bird CPR and First Aid

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 27 09:41:04 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have attached what our records show for everyone's first-aid and CPR certifications. Please check the list and let me know if it is correct. If you do not let me know I am going to go with the information that we have for you. I am hoping to have a class on November 6th or 7th, or the following weekend of November 13th and 14th. After the class if offered anyone who does not have certifications will have there shifts taken. I am trying to work with the aquatic center to get an instructor and will get back to you as soon as I can as far as a more specific date and time.

If you know your winter intersession availability go ahead and drop it off at the rink or e-mail your schedule to me.

Emily