[Birdarenaemployees] Extra Shifts available

Vanhorn, Joseph jv279706 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 19 09:48:09 EDT 2010

Hello my name is Joe VanHorn and I work maintenance at the hockey rink.  I am currently looking for someone to work friday morning with the rest of the maintenance staff.  I need someone who can work from 7:30 am to 1 pm every friday for the rest of the quarter and potentially for the rest of the year.  It is a very simple job and requires no previous experience.  Even if you have a class or two on friday morning you can still fill this position.  If you are interested please email me back at jv279706 at ohio.edu<mailto:jv279706 at ohio.edu> with your friday class schedule and any skills that you feel could be beneficial towards the job.  Thanks.

Joe VanHorn