[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Weekly info

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:12:59 EDT 2010

1) If you need to retake part of your CPR or First Aid test please let me know when on Monday the 11th you can come to take it and what you need to re-take.

2) The next CPR Training will be on October 16th and 17th so please make sure you will be able to attend this (both days).

3) If you Work force is not allowing you to enter your hours it may just be that your paper work has not gone through yet. Make sure to keep track of your hours. We are trying to get this done as quickly as possible if you are still having problems at the end of next week or do not know how to log in let me know.

4) Staff shirts are in so if you have not received one stop in the office to get one.

5) please make sure to fill out the cleaning list in the concession stand. It is in a notebook that it labeled end of shift cleaning.

Emily