[Birdarenaemployees] Winter intersession schedule

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:54:10 EST 2010

For those of you who will be in Athens over break we are doing a weekly schedule to try and fit everyone's time when they will be gone. I have the first week done based on the schedules I have received. If you are not scheduled and would like hours please let me know. Please let me know if you are confused about the schedule.

I have availability from
RA's
Hannah Rickey
Shane Smith
Brooke Weisenberger
Parker
Cate Perry
Annie White
Sara Roark
Eric Adelsberger
Amanda Harshbarger
Bryan Danczak
Grant Rhue
Tasha Webber
Matt Michno
Zach Osborne
Supervisors
Greg Leff
Sean Tobin- Can you give me dates you will be here you should have a good amount of shifts if you end up staying
Jake Price- Can you give me dates when you will be here.