[Birdarenaemployees] Pictures by tomorrow Wed. Nov. 3rd

Hallett, Kelli kh237507 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 2 23:56:58 EDT 2010

Everyone must have their staff picture taken by tomorrow (Wednesday Nov. 3rd) by 5:00 p.m. because we have to return the camara to the Aquatic Center by then. Only three people have contacted me about not being able to make it at these times so please come in by 5:00 tomorrow to have these taken if you have not done so yet. Also please remember that the staff shirts must be worn in these pictures. If you have any questions contact me at kh237507 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh237507 at ohio.edu> or the office 740-593-4676. Thanks!

Kelli Hallett