[Birdarenaemployees] Staff Pictures

Hallett, Kelli kh237507 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 1 12:01:02 EDT 2010

Hi everyone I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm just writing to let everyone know that we are starting a staff picture wall. The secretaries and myself are incharge of taking the pictures so please come into the office between now (Monday) and Wednesday at 5:00 pm to get your picture taken. After Wednesday we have to give the camara back so it is manditory to come in before then or to contact me. The office is open Monday through Wednesday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm so try to come in between these times. You must wear your staff shirt in these pictures so please make sure to have yours with you. If you have any questions or concerns please email me back at kh237507 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh237507 at ohio.edu> or call me at 740-593-4676. Thank you very much and don't forget come in before Wednesday at 5:00 pm!

                                                                                                                                                Kelli Hallett