[Birdarenaemployees] Returning Employees

Phillip Cooke thezdriver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:31:48 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I hope your quarter went well, congratulations to all of you on the
completion of another (or your first!) year of college!

I'm writing to all of you to find out who will be joining the Flocker family
again next year. If you think you'll be back next year, please e-mail me
back at: thezdriver at gmail.com

Also, if you will be available to lay ice before the quarter starts, let me
know that too. We'll be starting roughly a week before classes start, maybe
more, maybe less.

I look forward to hearing back from all of you and seeing you in a few short
months! Enjoy your summer, it goes by far too quickly.

Take care,
Phillip

--
Phillip J. Cooke