[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena employees

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 28 15:34:37 EDT 2010

Bird Arena Staff,
I hope your summer is going well. I am trying to get a number for who is coming back this fall so please send me your availability by September 5th. You can either e-mail it to me or come in and fill out an availability form. If you are interested in working the first few weeks between Sept 7th and the 27th before we officially open for the start of fall please let me know. The hours will be mostly between 1:30-5 pm in the Pro Shop. If you are interested in helping lay ice August 20th is when the compressors are turned on, so we will start laying ice around the 27th.  Mandatory staff training is scheduled for September 18th and 19th. The official staff schedule will start on September 27th. If you have any questions call the office at 740-593-4676. Thank you and have a great rest of the summer.

Emily Oberlin