[Birdarenaemployees] Sibs Weekend Rec Skate

Mike Rose mike.rose57 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:00:26 EST 2010

All,

As I am sure many of you saw Rec Skate on Feb. 20th has been canceled due to
the annual skating competition. However, with it being Sibs Weekend we have
added Rec Skates for taht evening. I am looking for a full Rec Skate Staff
(shift will be 6:30 PM until the second session is over at 11:00 PM).

I need:
Supe
2 Skate Guards
Concessions
Cashier
Pro Shop
Skate Room

If you are interested in any of these please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Mike Rose
MBA '09 / MSA '10
mike.rose57 at gmail.com
mr281808 at ohio.edu
Ohio University Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a
passion for sport business.