[Birdarenaemployees] Dec 20-26th work schedule

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 19 12:30:51 EST 2010

 Here is the work schedule for this week. As soon as the ice schedule is complete I will send it out. Also remember to look on black board for the schedules if you have trouble opening my attachments.

If Bird Arena Staff does not show up under your organizations on blackboard please let me know so I can be sure to add you before the winter quarter starts.

Winter availability is due Tomorrow Dec. 20th. If there is a problem with getting it to me by then please let me know by tomorrow.

Emily