[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Info

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 12 19:29:32 EST 2010

I hope everyone’s break is going well. I have a few announcements for everyone.

  *        Please send me your school schedule and any other job schedule by December 20th if you would like shifts winter quarter. If you are not returning please let me know.

  *         Bird Arena Staff now has a blackboard account. You should be able to access it through blackboard and selecting “My Organizations” it is still a work in progress but for those of you who are working over break I posted the contact sheet, the weeks work schedule and the weeks ice schedule so that you can access it from home.

  *         This is the last call for anyone interested in becoming a supervisor for Winter quarter. Check blackboard I will upload applications for promotion that need to be turned in by the 20th.

Have a good rest of the break,

Emily