[Birdarenaemployees] Bird arena training date change

Oberlin, Emily eo348106 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 23 12:57:32 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have rescheduled the staff training for Sunday September 19th instead of Saturday September 18th due to the football game on Saturday. It will still be starting at 1:00 in Grover room W115. We will then be moving over the Bird to do hands on training so be sure to wear tennis shoes. I am not sure how long the training will run at this point but we switched from two shorter day to one longer session. If you have any questions please let me know or call the office at 740-593-4676.

Emily Oberlin