[Birdarenaemployees] All Staff Training

Mike Rose mr281808 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 20 21:40:20 EDT 2009

Good Evening,

I hope that the first couple of weeks have treated everyone well. I am
writing to let you know that we will be holding our Bird Arena Training
Session next weekend the 26th and 27th. I do not yet know what room we will
be in or what time. I have already been told about some conflicts from
existing employees, if you have a conflict could you please let me know ASAP
so I can help find the best possible solution for everyone. Also, if you
haven't come by to do your availability would you please do so this week.
Once again I am sorry for the late notice, but please bear with us as many
of us are in brand new positions this year and are learning on the job. I
look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Best Regards,

Mike

--
Mike Rose
MBA '09 / MSA '10
mike.rose57 at gmail.com
mr281808 at ohio.edu
Ohio University Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a
passion for sport business.